Smuttycards.com is a trading name of Tyrrells of Carnon Downs
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into without exception.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by You to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations you are entitled to return goods if you have a change of mind. You must notify us within 7 days of receipt and return them as soon as practically possible in the same, new condition as they were received. The buyer is responsible for the cost of the return postage but the original delivery cost will be refunded. This does not apply to faulty goods.
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods.
- All photographs, drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. However, if you buy goods which have an unsuitable specification which was not apparent from our website, we will accept the return of the goods in good condition and refund any money paid for the goods.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence.
- Should delivery be delayed for more than 21 days you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the goods. In this case we will refund any money paid by you for the goods.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within a reasonable time. Our Returns Department will arrange the return of these goods and we will replace the goods at no charge or refund any money paid for the goods.
- The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the goods.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT, but exclusive of delivery, express delivery, optional next working day delivery and insurance charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- We have the right to terminate any contract between us without penalty. In the event of termination we shall refund to you all sums paid by you to us.
- You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
- We do not offer any credit facilities. We will issue you with an invoice once we have received payment in full for your order and once we have dispatched the goods to you.
- We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery. This does not affect any other statutory rights that you may have.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact us at email@example.com
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of these Terms and Conditions.